Get Your Quote Today
Free Demo, Consultation, and QuoteCall: (888) 562-5914
Are you a web developer?
Submit your form to email@example.com for an immediate quote for your client. MedForward, Inc. will not contact your client. Reseller partnerships are available.
Add HIPAA compliant web forms to your website.Patients lose over 20 minutes filling out paper forms in your office, which backs up your schedule and leads to typographical errors. Save time by allowing your patients to fill out forms containing medical or other sensitive information via your website before their appointment.
MedForward Forms makes putting your patient forms online and complying with HIPAA extremely easy. Everything is digital, secure, and all in one place. No need for a complicated paper filing system; simply retrieve patient records by logging in and searching by name.
- Eliminate Wasted Office Time
- How it Works
- Why Us?
- An increasing problem for medical offices is the time lost as patients fill out forms when they arrive at their scheduled appointment time.
- Your office loses valuable staff time and revenue due to this unnecessary waste.
- Filling out forms is easy.
- Over 90% of patients are able to fill out forms online, regardless of age or computer background.1
- Easily added to your website -- no software installations necessary.
- Form creation: Your existing forms are converted to online format and integrated with your website. Patients can still fill out the old forms and bring them in. Works with any website or without a website.
- Receive form submissions: You choose an email address to be notified each time a new form is received.
- Print or file: Simply login to securely download the form. After it is downloaded, it can be stored in your medical record system or printed and filed in a paper record system.
Features and Specifications
- Fully HIPAA Compliant (details)
- Easy to use form editor lets you build or change forms.
- Business Associate Agreement signed.
- 2048 bit SSL encryption.
- 24/7 guaranteed up-time.
- Customizable look and feel.
- Runs on dedicated server with dedicated hardware firewall.
- Runs in a world-class data center.
- Separate SQL database and isolated web service.
- HTML forms easy to fill out fo users.
- Easy to use form editor.
- Seventeen question types supported.
- Forms downloadable as PDF or HTML.
- Audit log tracks all user activity.
- Multi-page forms.
- E-mail notifications.
- Deployment walk through for your staff.
- Multiple office location support.
- Multiple user logins.
- Responsive support available.
- Tiered usage plans to fit your business.
Proven HIPAA compliant & easy to use and get started The solution exceeds HIPAA security & accounting guidelines and is remarkably easy to use and get started. Our solution is proven and used by both MedForward as well as other industry leading web companies which need to handle web forms with sensitive information. Focused solution & responsive support team. The web app is built to solve your specific challenge of easily taking web input while complying with specific regulations. Unlike generic form web applications that only offer SSL, which is not enough, MedForward forms offers what you need. It is backed by a highly competent team of consultants which can assist with your deployment, support requests, and related consulting services. Flexible terms. You pay month-to-month and are not required to make a commitment.
State-of-the-art data center. The datacenter is a U.S. centrally located extremely secure, state-of-the-art, with redundant power systems, 24/7 security & surveillance, dedicated environment with a dedicated firewall. Each client receives a separate web host process & SQL database deployment. Since 2007 MedForward was founded in 2007, is privately owned, and based in the United States. All code is written in house and not outsourced. We focus on provided outstanding customer service and superior quality in all of our work. Free consultation, quote, and demonstration There is a no obligation consultation & proposal, with an optional web demonstration. Please contact us to get started today.
Water's Edge Dermatology has multiple office locations throughout southern Florida. The program allows them to receive notifications filtered by which location the patient will attend.
Case #1: Client manages form submissions for multiple offices
Nutritional Weight and Wellness online forms save office time for each patient prior to their consultation.
Case #2: Client streamlines workflow
Horwitz Dermatology receives multiple different forms in an organized, central, back-end portal. This allows patients to fill out just the particular forms necessary for their appointments.
Case #3: Client improves efficiency
Example Demonstration Forms
Will any SSL encrypted form comply with HIPAA?
No. SSL encryption alone is not enough to comply with HIPAA rules. Anyone who collects electronic patient health information (ePHI) must follow HIPAA guidelines. In addition to encryption, you must have an audit trail in place of who has accessed the information, a business associate agreement on file with your vendor, and the vendor must comply with HIPAA regulations internally on their server. Please contact us for a list of HIPAA rules and the specific mechanism MedForward has in place to help your business easily comply.
How does the set-up process work?
MedForward looks at your current forms and converts them to electronic format for you. There is a non-refundable set-up fee for this service. Our support teams walks you through the entire process personally to ensure a smooth and easy set-up.
The forms program includes an easy-to-use editor which lets you build the forms yourself or make changes to them in the future. Your set-up quote will be reduced to the minimum amount if you choose to build the form yourself.
How are the online medical forms secured?
The forms are not transmitted by e-mail. However, you do receive an e-mail notification when a new form has been submitted. The site is protected using SSL encryption. All user activity is logged. The highest security methods available are used. The forms are fully HIPAA compliant. In addition to be encrypted by 2048-bit encryption while in transit, the data in forms are also encrypted on the server.
Will online patient forms work with my medical records system?
For most systems, yes. All medical records systems are different, but most will allow you to store the online submission as a PDF file associated with a patient's record.
Do the online medical forms work with a paper based medical record system?
Yes. You can easily print the records and file them in the patient's chart.
What are the computer requirements to run the medical record system?
The system is web based and will run on any computer platform, including Windows, Mac, Linux, or other system platforms. The system is tested with Firefox versions 2 and above, Safari versions 3 and above, and Internet Explorer versions 7 and above. No software installations in the office is necessary.
Is it necessary to follow all of the HIPAA Policies?
Yes. The penalties for knowingly violating HIPAA polices are severe. Learn more
The MedForward Forms web application is developed by MedForward internally and is not a resold solution. MedForward does not outsource development and all its operations, including hosting, are fully based in the U.S.