Sales and Customer Success SpecialistApply Here Now
MedForward is an industry leader in HIPAA-compliant, secure online forms software and online medical website design & marketing. Our forms product is used by hundreds of healthcare organizations – large and small – all over North America and has handled digital patient intake for hundreds of thousands of patients. We work with solo practitioners, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between.
Designing and optimizing custom medical websites since 2007, MedForward has been a pioneer in modern online medical marketing. We create award-winning medical website designs and offer online premium marketing services to medical practices that need to stand out in competitive markets.
At the core of our values is an unparalleled commitment to customer experience and being the best that we can be while helping as many medical organizations as we can meet their ever-expanding needs.
During these unprecedented times, secure, digital patient intake and PHI solutions are imperative for successful medical practices & organizations and we believe that our HIPAA-compliant forms software has a place in every medical office across the country. As a Sales & Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for generating, establishing and closing deals to expand multi-channel adoption of our forms software product. In addition, you will serve as a resource for your recently acquired clients to communicate regarding quality assurance, onboarding assistance, or adjusting their options purchased from MedForward. MedForward Sales Specialists are also responsible for identifying opportunities for and pitching/closing website design & online medical marketing plans.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Handling all inbound sales leads
- Creating a sales pipeline based off of CRM data
- Creating regular sales reports
- Creating and pitching strategies for outbound lead generation
- Communicate, correspond & collaborate with team regularly regarding pipeline/ongoing sales tasks
- Independently manage sales pipeline
- Execute best sales practices and implement companywide strategies for proven sales methods
- Think outside of the box to meet customer needs
- 5+ years of relevant enterprise-level B2B sales experience.
- Ability to execute complex/enterprise sales
- Professional and friendly during phone calls/Zoom meetings. Must be comfortable speaking on the phone with clients directly on a regular basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, goal-oriented. Must be able to work independently while maintaining expected results.
- Highly organized with attention to detail – especially in agile environments.
- Must be able to follow specific sales processes
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, Google Workspace, and Microsoft.
- Must be highly proficient in CRM processes
- Able to handle fast-paced environment
- Must have a broad understanding of IT, technology, encryption, best tech practices, etc.
- This position reports directly to the CEO & VP of Sales
POSITION TYPE / HOURS OF WORK
- Full-time, permanent, 40 hours/week. Mostly remote OK.
- None/Very rarely
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Mostly Remote/Flexible
- Only eligible to full-time employees
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year