Get Your Quote Today
Free Consultation and QuoteCall: (888) 562-5914
Strategies to Build Your Online PresenceSEO means improving how your website ranks on the major search engines. The ranking of your website in search is critical to the success of your online patient outreach. MedForward's experts will work with you to build a comprehensive strategy to improve your SEO and attract patients.
Examples of Successful SEOHere are small some examples of typical results for our clients.
How does it work?We use a multi-tiered approach that adheres to the constantly evolving set of Google recommendations and web best practices. SEO begins with an initial review and optimization of your whole website. We submit your site to Google and Bing webmaster toolkits, write informative well-organized content, and build the site with an easy-to-navigate structure. After the initial process, we regularly review and update your site with custom content to ensure that your site remains a helpful resource to patients. SEO and content marketing go hand-in-hand.
- Ranked keywords drive traffic. MedForward works to identify the most important relevant keywords for your site using Google's database of known search terms, matched with your business goals, and incorporates those terms in your campaign.
- Inbound links are important. MedForward analyzes your competitor's websites to see if they have legitimate linking opportunities that you are missing. We use an advanced set of tools to help you achieve the best results.
- Press releases give you extra visibility. MedForward composes and issues online press releases to a widely distributed network of online news agencies and websites to help announce important updates from your practice.
Additional SEO DetailsAs part of the recurring SEO plans, MedForward works to:
- Optimize HTML attributes for maximum search engine visibility; this includes titles, image alternate text, and meta information. This will be performed for all updates you make to the site.
- Monitor the latest trends in SEO and ensure that these are implemented on the website when changes are made.
- Manage Google/Bing local listings and integrate with main website.
- Communicate with third-party new patient lead generation companies, such as RealSelf. This also includes assistance with creation or updates to a patient review card that will help encourage patients to leave positive reviews online.
- Monitor website in Google Webmaster Toolkit.
- Build inbound links continually and use online toolkits to regularly perform competitive inbound link analysis.
- Actively monitor your search engine position.
- Issue news wire releases to boost online ranking (twice per year included).
- Track individual keyword rankings for the most competitive terms.
- Register your site with directories on a regular basis.
- Assist with other online reputation management concerns.