Patients spend over 20 minutes filling out paper forms in your office, which backs up your schedule and leads to typographical errors. Save time by allowing your patients to fill out forms containing medical or other sensitive information before their appointment.
The MedForward Forms web application makes putting your patient forms online and complying with HIPAA extremely easy. Your form submissions will become digital, secure, and centralized. Remove the need for a complicated paper filing system. You can easily distribute MedForward Forms to patients via your website or a secure URL that can be e-mailed to patients.
Client Streamlines Workflow
"Forms has allowed us to streamline our patient intake system."
-Medhavi Jogi, MD
Saves Significant Office Time
Nutritional Weight and Wellness online forms saves office time for each patient prior to their consultation
Process from Multiple Locations
Hunterdon cardiology office has multiple New Jersey locations. The program allows them to receive notifications filtered by which location the patient will attend.
No more messy handwriting
“Having the fillable online forms makes sense and our staff no longer has to deal with the messy handwriting.”
-Margeret Weiss, MD, Dermatologist
Our customers include healthcare professionals and a range of businesses processing medical information including dentists, physicians, therapists, counseling services, hospital networks, chiropractors, personal trainers, and insurance processors.
How It Works
1. Form creation: Your existing forms are converted to online format and integrated with your website. Patients can still fill out the old forms and bring them in. Works with any website or without a website. Your forms can match your PDF exactly.
2. Receive form submissions: You choose an email address to be notified each time a new form is received.
3. Print or file: Simply login to securely download the form. After it is downloaded, it can be stored in your medical record system or printed and filed in a paper record system.
Speak with Us
- Fully HIPAA Compliant (details)
- Ink-style signature support.
- Use your exact PDF form layout or dynamically generate a PDF form from your questions.
- Easy to use form editor lets you build or change forms.
- Business Associate Agreement signed.
- SSL (TLS) encryption.
- 24/7 guaranteed up-time.
- Customizable look and feel.
- Runs on dedicated server with dedicated hardware firewall.
- Runs in a world-class data center.
- Seperate SQL database and isolated web service.
- HTML forms easy to fill out for users.
- Easy to use form editor.
- Seventeen question types supported.
- Forms downloadable as PDF, HTML, or CSV export.
- Audit log tracks all user activity.
- Pain diagram question support.
- Multi-page forms.
- E-mail notifications.
- Deployment walk through for your staff.
- Multiple office location support.
- Multiple user logins.
- Responsive support available.
- Tiered usage plans to fit your business.
- File upload
- SMS notification
- API available
Proven HIPAA compliant & easy to use and get startedThe solution exceeds HIPAA security & accounting guidelines and is remarkably easy to use and get started. Our solution is proven and used by both MedForward as well as other industry leading web companies which need to handle web forms with sensitive information.
Focused solution & responsive support teamThe web app is built to solve your specific challenge of easily taking web input while complying with specific regulations. Unlike generic form web applications that only offer SSL, which is not enough, MedForward forms offers what you need. It is backed by a highly competent team of consultants which can assist with your deployment, support requests, and related consulting services.
Flexible termsYou pay month-to-month and are not required to make a commitment.
State-of-the-art data centerThe datacenter is a U.S. centrally located extremely secure, state-of-the-art, with redundant power systems, 24/7 security & surveillance, dedicated environment with a dedicated firewall. Each client receives a separate web host process & SQL database deployment.
Since 2007MedForward was founded in 2007, is privately owned, and based in the United States. All code is written in house and not outsourced. We focus on provided outstanding customer service and superior quality in all of our work.
Free consultation, quote, and demonstrationThere is a no obligation consultation & proposal, with an optional web demonstration.
Get Free Quote
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK ON MEDFORWARD FORMS
"It has helped people complete their applications online instead of driving to the office filling one out. It helps us be more accessible to our workers."
"It helps with the amount of time a patient is in the waiting room. More convenient for that patient and the staff."
"The ability for patients to go directly to our website and fill out electronic forms has helped our practice become more efficient and has helped our patients with taking away the stress of a busy waiting room and having to spend 15 minutes filling out their important medical information. ."
*As reported in the April 2014 Customer Feedback Survey
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will any SSL / TLS encrypted form comply with HIPAA?
How does the set-up process work?
The program includes an easy-to-use editor which lets you build the forms yourself or make changes to them in the future. Your set-up quote will be reduced to the minimum amount if you choose to build the form yourself.